Jerod A. Cottrill, D.O.
Interventional Spine & Sports Medicine
Jerod A. Cottrill, D.O., is board-certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation with fellowship training in interventional spine and sports medicine. His specialties include nonoperative sports and musculoskeletal medicine, minimally invasive spine procedures, electrodiagnosis, and musculoskeletal ultrasound (diagnostic and for injection guidance). He offers a comprehensive treatment approach, evaluating the musculoskeletal biomechanics and coordinating rehabilitation medicine, combined with minimally invasive spine or ultrasound-guided joint procedures if needed.
Dr. Cottrill emphasizes the importance of an early diagnosis, a comprehensive treatment plan, and patient education in order to restore function as quickly as possible.
In his free time, Dr. Cottrill enjoys bicycling, skiing, and snowboarding. He serves on the medical pool for the US Ski and Snowboard teams, providing local, national, and international medical coverage for the teams while training and in competition.
Dr. Cottrill is available to see physical medicine and rehabilitation and sports medicine patients at Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery in Vancouver at Vancouver, and in Lake Oswego.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology: Lawrence University, Appleton, WI
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Midwestern University Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Downers Grove, IL
- Internal Medicine Internship: Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Park Ridge, IL
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Residency: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Interventional Spine and Sports Medicine Fellowship: Chicago Institute of Neurosurgery and Neuroresearch, Chicago, IL
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Subspecialty Certificate in Pain Medicine
- Subspecialty Certificate in Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Musculoskeletal Council and Pain Council
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- North American Spine Society
- Oregon Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Portland Trail Blazers
- US Ski & Snowboard
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Portland Monthly Top Doctors: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020
Rebound Lake Oswego
4811 Meadows Road, Suite 101
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Rebound Total Joint Center Vancouver
200 Northeast Mother Joseph Place, Suite 305
Vancouver, WA 98664