M. Robson Fraser, M.D.
Hip, Joint Replacement & Revision, Knee, Anterior Hip Replacement, Total Knee Replacement
Adult Reconstruction and Joint Replacement
M. Robson Fraser, M.D., is an orthopedic surgeon with subspecialty training in the treatment of hip and knee arthritis including anterior hip replacement and robotic-assisted surgery using Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Technology. His specific interests include cartilage restoration procedures, partial knee replacement, total hip replacements, total knee replacements, and revision joint replacement. Dr. Fraser strives to provide a personalized treatment plan for every patient, with the shared goal of returning all patients to a high level of function. He believes in maximizing nonoperative treatments, but when surgery is recommended, Dr. Fraser utilizes the latest evidence-based techniques to maximize recovery and outcomes.
Dr. Fraser is a native of the Pacific Northwest, where he graduated from Oregon State University. After medical school, Dr. Fraser served on active duty in the US Navy for over 14 years before joining Rebound in 2016. During this time, he deployed to multiple countries and served as the Division Head of the Major Joint Service at Naval Medical Center San Diego.
During his free time, Dr. Fraser enjoys spending time with his family, mountain biking, and being outdoors.
Dr. Fraser offers hip, knee, and joint replacement and revision including Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Technology consultation at Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery in Vancouver at Vancouver, East Vancouver, and Total Joint Center Vancouver.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering: Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
- Doctor of Medicine: Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- General Surgery Internship: Naval Medical Center San Diego, San Diego, CA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Naval Medical Center San Diego, San Diego, CA
- Adult Reconstruction and Joint Replacement Fellowship: Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Fellow
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons, Fellow
- United States Navy
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Portland Monthly Magazine Top Doctor: 2019
Rebound Orthopedics Vancouver
200 Northeast Mother Joseph Place, Suite 110
Vancouver, WA 98664
Orthopedics, Physiatry, and Hand Therapy: Suite 110
Neurosurgery: Suite 300
Total Joint Center: Suite 305
3205 Southeast 192nd Avenue, Suite 105
Vancouver, WA 98683
Rebound Total Joint Center Vancouver
200 Northeast Mother Joseph Place, Suite 305
Vancouver, WA 98664