Kevin M. Kahn, M.D.
Kevin M. Kahn, M.D., is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with a subspecialty interest in orthopedic trauma. He completed two fellowships, which provided him with advanced training in the surgical care and management of complex fractures and injuries to the musculoskeletal system as well as of the multiply injured patient. He believes strongly in a team-oriented approach to the care of trauma patients at PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center and works closely with general surgeons, plastic surgeons, neurosurgeons, occupational and physical therapists, trauma case managers, and other medical specialists to provide coordinated comprehensive care for severely injured patients. He is a strident advocate not just for a patient’s surgical needs but also for their rehabilitation, social, and personal needs. Dr. Kahn is an instructor and member of the AO North America trauma faculty.
In his spare time, Dr. Kahn enjoys hiking, camping, climbing, working out, snow skiing, and travel. He has a particular affinity for all things European, having lived in Sicily for five years.
Dr. Kahn consults with patients suffering from orthopedic trauma injuries at Rebound Orthopedics & Neurosurgery in Vancouver.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts: Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
- Doctor of Medicine: Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- General Surgery Internship: Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR
- Orthopedic Trauma Fellowship: University Hospital Zurich, Switzerland
- Orthopedic Trauma Fellowship: Vanderbilt Orthopaedics, Nashville, TN
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Fellow
- AO Alumni Association
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- The Vanderbilt Orthopaedic Society
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Best Doctors in America: 2015 – 2016
Rebound Orthopedics Vancouver
200 Northeast Mother Joseph Place, Suite 110
Vancouver, WA 98664
Orthopedics, Physiatry, and Hand Therapy: Suite 110
Neurosurgery: Suite 300
Total Joint Center: Suite 305